- Series Introduction: Patient Selection
- Peritoneal Dialysis - Catheters 101
- Peritoneal Dialysis - Prescriptions & Complications 101
- Home Hemodialysis - Patient Training
- Home Hemodialysis - Vascular access
- Knowledge Application - The Cases
Dr. Bourne Auguste received his M.D. from McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario in 2012. He went on to complete his post-graduate training at the University of Toronto in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. He was the past chief medical resident at Women's College hospital from 2015 to 2016. He obtained a Certificate in Quality Improvement and Patient Safety from the University of Toronto in 2016. He is currently completing a Masters of Science in System Leadership and Innovation at the Institute of Health Policy Management and Evaluation at the University of Toronto.
Dr. Auguste is currently a clinical fellow in home dialysis at the Toronto General Hospital with shared interests in home hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. His current research interest focuses on assessing outcomes for home dialysis patients and identifying areas for improvement in home dialysis delivery.