Friday, 19 July 2013
  1 Replies
  5.2K Visits
How can I find an independent dietician or nutritionist to get a second opinion on my lab test results and use that to build a better diet for me? Is there an online resource where I can look for dieticians in my region? I have PKD with GFR = 24 and know the basics of kidney disease diet.
Hi Connie,

Have you tried the Dietitians of Canada website? There a feature that allows you to search for a dietitian near you. I have included the link below.

Dr. Jordan Weinstein
  • Page :
  • 1
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below.
Supported: gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf,jpeg,doc,docx,xls,xlsx
· Insert · Remove
  Upload Files (Maximum 10MB)

Sharing your current location while posting a new question allow viewers to identify the location you are located.