Ask the Experts

No discussions created yet
Finding a Dietician or Nutritionist
How can I find an independent dietician or nutritionist to get a second opinion on my lab test results and use that to build a better diet for me? Is there an online resource where I can look for dieticians in my region? I have PKD with GFR = 24 an...
  1.   Started on Friday, 19 July 2013
  • Page :
  • 1
Unable to load tooltip content.